Branches Closed - 9/11/2017
Monday, September 11, 2017
Solano First Federal Credit Union is committed to provide its members the best possible service, whether in-branch, by phone or online. A technology upgrade will occur on Monday, September 11, 2017. In order to complete this upgrade, all Solano First locations will be CLOSED on Monday, September 11th. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, September 12th. We apologize for the inconvenience.
September 11, 2017, the following services WILL NOT be available to members until Tuesday, September 12, 2017:
- SFFCU Mobile App
- First Call - Phone Banking
The following services WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE during this time:
- Debit Cards
- ATM Cards
- Credit Cards
- SFFCU Website
Suggested options for accessing your funds Monday September 11, 2017:
- Make any needed cash withdrawals at a traditional branch location prior to 6pm on Friday, September 8, 2016. The Paradise Valley location will be open Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm.
- Use your debit card at any merchant location
- Withdraw funds with your Debit/ATM card at any ATM (ATM withdrawal limits apply).
- Utilize your Solano First Credit Card
If you have any questions, please contact Support Services/eBranch.
Phone: (707) 422-1342 or (800) 422-6988
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.