Skip a trip to the branch. Use home banking to view your account balance, pay bills, transfer funds, and more — 24/7. All you need is an internet connection.
Want to pay your electricity bill at 10pm? Transfer funds from savings to checking at 5am? Open a share certificate on a Sunday? This free service puts the ball in your court.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Solano First FCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Open a share certificate
- Apply for a loan
- Skip a loan payment
- Inquire about transactions via secure e-mail
- Sign up for account alerts
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Save time — skip a trip to a branch
Registering for free home banking and bill pay is easy! Just click on the "Enroll Now" button near the top right of the page, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Refer to our FAQs, or contact us. We'll be happy to help!